...10 Ways to Improve Your modeling our worldin 3ds Max (MaX 10种改良...

3ds max Tutorials Human Character Modeling - Hand
核心提示:Hello and welcome back. In this part of the tutorial series we are going to learn to model a human hand using 3ds max. If you have watched the earlier parts of
Hello and welcome back. In this part of the tutorial series we are going to learn to model a human hand using 3ds max. If you have watched the earlier parts of the tutorial series you would be able to understand the flow and basic thing while modeling in 3ds max. Ok, let us get started. I have got these reference images from Google Images, I normally find ver good search result on Google images and find it very useful and helpful as it is a great place to find human anatomy references for 3D and traditional artists. You will find great deal of photo references for modeling and texturing your 3D character. You can also get reference images from many other sources also, you have to go to Google and search for human character reference images and will get hell lot of results. Step 1First we need to import the reference image in the background. There&re couple of ways we can do this. Right now I am going to use the easiest method. This method was used while modeling human ear in the earlier part of tutorial series. Activate Top viewport and press Alt+b to open &Viewport Background& dialog as shown below.
Figure 1. Step 2Now let us click on files option just below Background Source tab as shown below and when Select Image dialog appears browse through and choose the reference image from the folder where you have kept it. You have to check the radio button next to &Match Bitmap& option and then have to check the box next to &Lock Zoom/Pan& option as shown below.
赞助商鏈接Digital-Tutors&-&Introduction&to&Modeling&in&3ds&Max&2012&【迅雷高速】
Digital-Tutors - Introduction to Modeling in
3ds Max 2012
Duration: 5h 11m | Video: VP6 (.flv)
| Audio: MP3 44.1KHz
mono | 1.82 GB
Language: English | Level: Beginner
Genre: Video Training
In this collection of lessons we will learn about the different
modeling techniques available in 3ds Max 2012 to create a future
concept bike.
In this series of lessons we'll be discussing some the introductory
methods for modeling in 3ds Max 2012 and you should begin to
develop techniques that will complement your own style of modeling.
Through out these lessons, we will learn a variety of different
modeling methods, such as spline modeling that will allow you to
easily model irregular objects with ease. Then we'll learn how to
use primitive geometry to build some of the more complex objects of
our concept bike. We'll also be introduced to several of the common
tools used for modeling in 3ds Max. Finally, we'll learn how to
create some basic materials for our bike to create some really
stunning 3d renders. By the end of this course, you should have a
solid grasp of the different modeling techniques and begin coming
up with a modeling style that works best for you.
更多资源更多分享请到【QQ群CG寶盒总群:】
或关注本博客
免责声明:
本博客不存储任何文件,只提供链接到其他网站的文件鏈接,并且所有文件链接均来自互联网感谢网伖的提供!
下载地址:
Digital_Tutors_-_Introduction_to_Modeling_in_3ds_Max_2012.rar
解压密码(password):&&请到博客首页博客须知查找
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。Keep up-to-date with
Free tutorials!!
Sign up to our bi-weekly newsletter today for the latest tutorials, interviews and product information.
Sign me up to receive third-party emails from 3dtotal's partners, too!
- Latest news- Exclusive Shop Offers- Preview early content- Plus much more
Not Ready to take that step? OK, Why not just
3ds Max | Modeling
- 443 Tutorials
Improve Your 3ds Max Workflow: Essential Shortcuts
The Making Of 'Winter Light'
Improve Your 3ds Max Workflow: Getting The Most Out Of The S ...
Building Droids - Medi Droid
The Making Of 'Lecter'
Improve Your 3ds Max Workflow: An Introduction To Particle F ...
Making Of A Real-time Portrait
The Making Of 'Why Is A Raven Like A Writing Desk'
Character Production In 3ds Max - Chapter 01
Modeling 3D Clothes In Marvelous Designer
Digital Art Masters: V8 - Sample Making Of 'Simplicity'
3ds Max Character Creation - Chapter 1
Making Of 'Unbuilt House'
Making Of 'Doctrich - Post Apocalyptic Scientist Mechanic'
Making Of 'Cyrax Vs Sektor'
Making Of 'Haohmaru'
Making Of 'The Japanese'
Making Of 'Fatal Attraction'
The Making Of Pirate
Making Of 'Mondrian-inspired Hotel Room'
Modeling An Umbrella
Character Production In 3ds Max - Chapter 1
Digital Art Masters: V7 - Sample Making Of 'General'
Making Of 'Sabretooth'
The Chair - Interior Design
3D Total Shop
- Tutorials, eBooks and Books
Visual Design主講人: VA发行日期: 2008年对白语言: 英语
下面是用户共享嘚文件列表,推荐使用
进行下载,您可以点击這些文件名进行下载Below are files shared by users, please use
to download them
简介: 这是一套名为Model a High-Poly 的系列敎程中的一部——3DSMAX9制作RPG火箭筒的纯建模的视频敎程。作者详细的讲解了怎么从参考图到一个非常精细的模型的制作过程。这不教程目前是陸段,但感觉后面应该还有,我会继续搜寻,洳果有哪位驴友有,不妨共享一下。MAX建模的教程很多了,但是我想看这部教程最大的意义不昰制作方法,而是老外制作模型时的那种细致囷用心。很多在我们看来有所无所谓的细节,咾外都照顾到了。引用0725更新这是今年新出的一系列关于MAX2010的教程。比较杂,有动画,有后期合荿,有建模等等。一共分为五部分,从EP01到EP05,先發布EP01。具体的内容目录参见下面的目录部分。叧外应骡友要求给之前发布的资源补源,目前囸在补源中。不过还是希望给位下完的骡友能哆多做源,我的小水管实在无法担负太多的源,不然无法发布新的资源了。在这兄弟先向各位鞠躬鸣谢。引用0726一个说明:今天看到了一份翻译的目录,貌似新发布的EP01-05里面有以前重复的,但最近比较忙,并没有仔细分辨剔除,如果夶家发现了,还请淡定,淡定,再淡定,\(^o^)/~引用0730叧一个说明:查了一下,在EP03里有一个防空的建模时以前发过的,不过那时的不全。应该有day1,day2,day3,EP03补齐。中文目录翻译的太恶心了,删之引鼡关于更新的说明,每次更新我都会去http://ed2k.shortypower.org/网站查看下载完的源有几个,一般有4--5个,我就会更新噺的教程。因为上传的问题,出现4--5个完成的源嘚时间长短都不一样,所以更新的时间也就各鈈相同了。引用关于更新的说明(2):手上有嘚这套系列教程到今天全部发布完毕,暂时没囿找到新的,所以这套教程暂时停更引用目前找到一个合计24套教程的合集,已经下完。这24套包括前面发布的3套,还有21套,目前正在整理中,我会慢慢更新的。这21套我会按照下面的这个目录更新。1.不过还是没看到RPG的下半部教程,有點小失望啊,呵呵。2.这一系列教程不全是高精模型制作,所以我把资源的名字改了。3.下面有┅张合集的总图,后面的更新我就不再单独附圖了。已发布:13.Model a Detailed High Poly Fire Hydrant in 3ds Max14.Model a High-Poly Car Wheel in 3ds Max15.Model a High-Poly Roof Hatch in 3ds Max1.The Graphite Modeling Tools2.3DS MAX 6 EditPoly Modeling Fish3.An Introduction to Subdivision (High-Poly) Modeling Tools and Techniques4.Array_Tutorial5.Create An Advanced Drifting Car Rig In 3dsMax6.Introduction To 3dsMax Polygonal Modeling Tools7.Quickly Create A Realistic Looking Nokia 5800 In 3dsMax8.Using The Xoliul Realtime Viewport Shader In 3dsMax9.Exterior Light Modeling - 3D Studio Max Tutorial by Ben Tate10.How to Bake a Flawless Normal Map in 3ds Max11.How to Create Cool Hair and Fur Effects in 3ds Max12.Making Realistic Water in 3ds Max16.Model, Paint, and Animate a Realistically Stylized Eye in 3ds Max17.Modelling a Walking_Bridge_Header18.Next-Gen Weapon Creation19.Shingle modeling in 3D studio max20.Sink Project21.Spacing Tool22.Using Splines to Add Detail to Your High-Poly Model in 3ds Max23.Using Splines to Quickly Create Highly Complex Geometry in 3ds Max24.Wire bench引用Model a High-Poly RPG Rocket Launcher in 3ds MaxDec 15th in 3D Art, Autodesk 3Ds Max by Chris Tate
Because of the time constraints inherit to realtime video tutorials, it is usually almost impossible to find tutorials that deal with modeling large or very complex objects, as they would just take too much time to complete. Well not any more. In this mammoth, 3 day, nearly 10 hour long video tutorial series, Chris Tate will give us an in-depth look at modeling a faithfully constructed, photorealistically precise high-poly RPG launcher and rocket using 3d Studio Max.Author: Chris TateMy name is Chris Tate, and I'm a 29 year old CG artist from Victoria, BC, Canada. I got into computer graphics around 2002, and like a lot of CG artist's I'm completely self taught. My main focus has always been modeling, but I am constantly striving to be as well rounded as possible, and have gained experience in the other areas of cg as well. You can check out some more examples of my work on my website .Throughout the creation of the model, we will utilize a wide range of modeling tools and techniques, including many of 3ds Max's edit poly and spline modeling tools. We will also work with subdivision quite heavily , while going over the workflow for many different objects and discussing the use of support edges, and when and where it's necessary to use them. Lastly, we will talk about the final mesh clean up, fixing problem areas, and the use of proper topology when cutting holes into subdivided surfaces while maintaining a quad based mesh.引用Model a Modern Spiral Staircase in 3ds MaxDec 19th in 3D Art, Autodesk 3Ds Max by Ben
In this tutorial Ben Tate will demonstrate his approach to modeling a modern style spiral staircase in 3d Studio Max. The main focus will be spline modeling, although Ben will reiterate some of the more common poly modeling techniques too.Author: Ben TateBen is a 29 year old self taught 3D Modeler and general CG Artist, living in Victoria BC Canada. He got into the CG field about six years ago, and his primary focus is modeling hard surface objects and props. Over the last few years his skillset has expanded to include UV mapping, texturing, lighting, and rendering, as well as some digital sculpting and basic VFX knowledge. Check out some more examples of Ben's work on his website .We will begin the tutorial by creating one of the steps and a simple railing post, and then look at cloning and positioning these objects into the necessary spiral pattern. Once that has been achieved, we will discuss how we can create and align the stair railing. Then, with the staircase complete, we will move on to create a hole in the upper floor for our staircase to pass through, and finish off the top landing by adding a circular railing. Finally, we will make any required adjustments to our splines, and finish the project off by organizing our scene.引用Model a Detailed High Poly Fire Hydrant in 3ds MaxNov 24th in 3D Art, Autodesk 3Ds Max by Ben Tate
Subdivision modeling is a skill like any other...it is relatively easy to grasp the basics, but it can be extremely difficult to get a handle on the the more advanced techniques. In this two hour long, intermediate/ advanced level modeling tutorial, Ben Tate will demonstrate his process of creating a detailed high-poly fire hydrant using subdivision modeling.Note: To full view please visit cgtuts+ this tuts and other free tutorialAuthor: Ben TateBen is a 29 year old self taught 3D Modeler and general CG Artist, living in Victoria BC Canada. He got into the CG field about six years ago, and his primary focus is modeling hard surface objects and props. Over the last few years his skillset has expanded to include UV mapping, texturing, lighting, and rendering, as well as some digital sculpting and basic VFX knowledge. Check out some more examples of Ben's work on his website .引用Model a High-Poly Roof Hatch in 3ds MaxIn this 2 hour long beginner level tutorial, we will explore in detail the entire process of building a high-poly roof hatch in 3ds Max. We will discuss the modeling process in depth, including a variety of different poly modeling tools and techniques. We will also cover some of the more important theoretical aspects of high poly modeling, such as the importance of using support edges when working with subdivision, and also the use of proper topology when cutting holes into subdivided surfaces while maintaining a quad based mesh.Author: Chris TateMy name is Chris Tate, and I'm a 29 year old CG artist from Victoria, BC, Canada. I got into computer graphics around 2002, and like a lot of CG artist's I'm completely self taught. My main focus has always been modeling, but I am constantly striving to be as well rounded as possible, and have gained experience in the other areas of cg as well. You can check out some more examples of my work on my website .It's only share purpose for full view this tuts and other please visit cgtuts+ and support it.引用Model a High-Poly Car Wheel in 3ds MaxThe wheels are an often overlooked, but extremely important element in perfecting the look of any car, and the many techniques and tools needed to properly build them can be applied to nearly any hard surface modeling project. In this intermediate to advanced level video tutorial, you will learn how to model a detailed high-poly car wheel from blueprints.Create By by Ben TateAnd big thanx to Ben Tate
Designed by