暴风暴风影音游戏广告音乐的音乐名称?

相关软件 /中文/ /中文/ /中文/ /中文/ /中文/ /中文/ /中文/ /中文/ /中文/ /中文/顶好评:50%踩坏评:50请简要描述您遇到的错误,我们将尽快予以修正。轮坛转帖HTML方式轮坛转帖UBB方式
16.2M/中文/2.6
32.5M/中文/6.6
27.4M/中文/10.0
甄子丹代言贪玩蓝月传奇游戏那首英文广告背景音乐是一个贪玩蓝月传奇广告背景音乐,《贪玩蓝月》自开区以来,一直备受广大玩家的厚爱与支持,这里准备的是贪玩蓝月传奇广告背景音乐,有很多人在找在问,不知道该音乐是什么,玩蓝月传奇广告背景音乐的给大家。音乐说明走在冷风中歌手:刘思涵语言:国语所属专辑:拥抱你贪玩蓝月传奇广告背景音乐歌词分手从你口中说出十分冷漠难过沸腾心中然后熄灭的火我以为留下来没有错我以为努力过你会懂怎么连落叶都在嘲笑我要假装坚强的走行走在冬夜的冷风中飘散的踩碎的都是梦孤单单这一刻如何确定你曾爱过我停留在冬夜的冷风中我不是也不想装脆弱我没说不代表我不会痛我以为你暂时走失了我以为你累了会回头怎么连复杂的故事背后都是我听朋友说行走在冬夜的冷风中飘散的踩碎的都是梦孤单单这一刻如何确定你曾爱过我停留在冬夜的冷风中我不是也不想装脆弱我没说不代表我不会痛停留在冬夜的冷风中我不是也不想装脆弱只因为你说过爱是等待是细水长流Je le s continue c'est pas bonA la fin tu restes pas longtem我没说不代表我不会痛
安卓官方手机版
IOS官方手机版
甄子丹代言贪玩蓝月传奇游戏那首英文广告背景音乐 免费版
甄子丹代言贪玩蓝月传奇游戏那首英文广告背景音乐 免费版
下载帮助西西破解版软件均来自互联网, 如有侵犯您的版权, 请与我们联系。您的位置:
→ 大战神广告歌曲 完整4首
大战神广告歌曲 完整4首大战神广告背景音乐下载|
网友评分:8
软件大小:12M
软件语言:中文
软件类型:国产软件
软件类别:免费软件 / 影音相关
更新时间:
软件等级:
官方网站:
运行环境:WinAll, WinXP
软件厂商:
顶好评:50%
同类相关软件
1.5M/中文/10.0794KB/中文/10.013.7M/中文/10.06.8M/中文/10.05.2M/中文/10.0
大战神广告背景音乐是大家都在询问的,或许大家对网页游戏不感兴趣但是在这劈天盖地的游戏宣传中也或多或少的观看到了这款游戏的宣传,而令大家感兴趣的是游戏内的bgm而并非游戏本身,询问到底是什么,现在绿色资源小编为您将其全部4首MP3格式进行整理,供大家进行下载。大战神背景音乐歌词You Look Better When I'm Drunk-- the white tie affair英文歌词One night me and the crew hit the rad on a missionTo slurp free brew and go fuzzy flounder fishinKayjees on the hi-fi and the keg was bottomlessUntil we brought Skip O Pot2musAnd Daddys gonna get some probably underage and dumbAnd everybody knows that the Daddy eats his youngLupus in the lavatory making a big stinkMacing up the toilet seat and pooping in the sinkM.S.G.s tanked up and wizzin in a cupWaiting for a sprinkle genie to come and drink it upCause Im the one bottle Willy with the 12 Horse AleAfter that I get silly like Soupy SalesNow its midnight and Im completely boofy blitzedA six of Shlitz and the jew brew ManischewitzWith my beer-tinted glasses Im ready to bitty battleIm hungry like the wolf but Ill end up tending cattleCause youre pretty when Im drunk(Youre pretty when Im drunk)Youre pretty when Im drunk(Youre pretty when Im drunk)Youre pretty when Im drunk(Youre pretty when Im drunk)Youre pretty when Im drunk(And Im pretty fuckin drunk)Here she comes, a funky fried cutieMr. Jimmy Pop Ali is gonna get some bootyCause Im Mr. McFeelie with a speedy deliveryYoud think I was a ditch the way this chick was diggin meBut maybe I should check and see if this is where I wanna beHey Lupus is she cute? Yea for a PygmieAw! What do you know? Youre probably going home aloneAnd it wouldnt be the first time that I gave a dog a bonePlus beauty, its only skin deepIts in the eye of the beholder and my beholders about to tweakI could tap that barrel, in fact I know I canIts a menage a trois you and me and HeinekenCause youre pretty when Im drunk(Youre pretty when Im drunk)Youre pretty when Im drunk(Youre pretty when Im drunk)Youre pretty when Im drunk(Youre pretty when Im drunk)Youre pretty when Im drunk(And Im pretty fuckin drunk)Regrets Ive had a fewFirst and foremost Id like to mention youFor the sake of conversation well call you the Brand New HeavyYoure a mix between an Ugnaut and Eugene LevyYou can call it big-boned, Id prefer to call it gutYoure Buddha youre Shamu youre Jabba the fuckin HuttYou had harpoon scars and your boobies were hairyI smelt tuna melt but I wasnt gonna worryIt was 3 a.m. and I wasnt gettin squatSo I rolled you up in flour and aimed it for the wet spotI was buttering rolls like a soup kitchen ChristianThen it hit me something bit me while my little rod was fishinI was deep sea fishing I took a fat chanceBut how was I supposed to know that Jabberjaws lived in your pantsAt that junction I came to realizeThat only Frank Purdue likes thighs that sizeFatty fatty boom ba latty I gotta lamentCause youre pretty when Im drunk(Youre pretty when Im drunk)Youre pretty when Im drunk(Youre pretty when Im drunk)Youre pretty when Im drunk(Youre pretty when Im drunk)Youre pretty when Im drunk(And Im pretty fuckin drunk)Cause youre pretty when Im drunk(Youre pretty when Im drunk)Youre pretty when Im drunk(Youre pretty when Im drunk)Youre pretty when Im drunk(Youre pretty when Im drunk)Youre pretty when Im drunk(And Im pretty fuckin drunk)PS(中文歌词放在压缩包里面)Gone—Kirsten Price英文歌词Yes I knowThat you're goneBut I'm still waiting for youIn the middle of the nightI know that it's wrongBut I'm still reaching for youJust because everytime that I close my eyes you're there with meJust because when I'm talking to myself you're listeningJust because as long as there's air to breathYou're permenantly part of meThough you're far awayYou know there's still a placeRight in my heartEach and every dayIt's tearing me apartWe've gotta find a wayWanna be there where you areWanna hold you in my armsJust because when we kiss I can feel you melting into meJust because when your world comes crashing down it's me that you needJust because as long as there's air to breathYou are permenantly part of meThough you're far awayYou know there's still a placeRight here in my heartEach and every dayIt's tearing me apartWe've gotta find a wayWanna be there where you areWanna hold you in my armsRun if you've gotta runThough you're far awayYou know there is a placeRight here in my armsRight here in my armsEach and every dayTearing me apartGotta find a wayGotta be there where you areHold you in my armsEach and every dayIt's tearing me apartGotta find a wayWanna hold you in my armsAnd yes I knowThat you're goneBut I'm still waiting for you中文歌词是的,我知道你已经离开了但我仍然在等待你在深夜我知道这是错的但是我仍然想触摸你只是因为每次我闭上眼睛就像你和我在一起只是因为当我在跟我自己说话时就像你正在听只是因为要有空气来呼吸你永远我的一部分尽管你越来越远你知道还有一个地方死在了我心中每一天每一天它都使我支离破碎,我们必须找到一个方法想要在有你的地方想把你抱在我怀里只是因为当我们亲吻的时候,我可以感觉到你为我融化只是因为当你的世界开始崩溃了我你需要只是因为要有空气来呼吸你永远在我的一部分尽管你越来越远你知道还有一个地方在我心里死了,然后每天它使我支离破碎,我们必须找到一个方法想要在有你的地方想把你抱在我怀里你想走就走吧尽管你越来越远你知道还有一个地方在我心里死了,然后每天它使我支离破碎,我们必须找到一个方法想要在有你的地方想把你抱在我怀里是的我知道你已经离去但我仍在等你my songs know what you did in the dark—fall out boy中英文歌词B-b-be careful making wishes in the dark, dark暗影中中要小心祈祷Can't be sure when they've hit their mark很难保证他们在达成自己的愿望后会给你兑现And besides in the meantime I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart在最艰辛的日子里我仅仅诅咒你被撕碎I'm in the details with the devil我与恶魔站在同一立场So world now can the never get me on my level所以在现在这个世界我已经势不可挡I just got to get you out the cage我想要帮你挣脱束缚I'm a young lovers rage化为恋人的怒火Gonna need a spark to ignite用烈焰将一切化作灰烬My songs know what you did in the dark我的歌知道你悄悄地在搞什么So light em up-up-up所以拆穿它们Light em up-up-up点燃它们Light em up-up-up毁灭他们I'm on fire以我的火之力So light em up-up-up所以拆穿它们Light em up-up-up点燃它们Light em up-up-up毁灭他们I'm on fire以我的火之力Whoa (in the dark)哇(在黑暗中)Whoa (in the dark)哇(在黑暗中)The writers keep writing what they write所有的见证人都在记录这一时刻Somewhere another pretty vein just dies一处伊甸园将会毁灭I've got the scars from tomorrow and I wish you could see我已经得到的未来的惩罚,希望你不要重蹈覆辙That you're the antidote to everything except for me你可以轻易毁灭万物,但对我没戏A constellation of tears on your lashes你热泪盈眶Burn everything you love then burn the ashes毁灭了你所珍爱的一切直到它们化为虚无In the end everything collides到最后冲突无法避免My childhood spat back out the monster that you see我的灰色童年造就了路西法般的我My songs know what you did in the dark我的歌知道你悄悄地在搞什么So light em up-up-up所以拆穿它们Light em up-up-up点燃它们Light em up-up-up毁灭他们I'm on fire以我的火之力So light em up-up-up所以拆穿它们Light em up-up-up点燃它们Light em up-up-up毁灭他们I'm on fire以我的火之力Whoa (In the dark)哇(在黑暗中)Whoa (In the dark)哇(在黑暗中)My songs know what you did in the dark我的歌知道你悄悄地在搞什么My songs know what you did in the dark我的歌知道你悄悄地在搞什么So light em up-up-up所以拆穿它们Light em up-up-up点燃它们Light em up-up-up毁灭他们I'm on fire以我的火之力So light em up-up-up所以拆穿它们Light em up-up-up点燃它们Light em up-up-up毁灭他们I'm on fire以我的火之力Whoa (in the dark)哇(在黑暗中)Whoa (in the dark)哇(在黑暗中)Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence 坂本龙一(传世绝唱)The wounds on your hand never seem to healI thought all I needed was to believeHere am I, a lifetime away from you ?The blood of Christ or the beat of my heartMy love wears forbidden coloursMy life believesSenseless years thunder byMillions are willing to give their lives for youDoes nothing live on ?Learning to cope with feelings aroused in meMy hands in the soil, buried inside myselfMy love wears forbidden coloursI’ll go walking in circlesMy life believes in you once againI’ll go walking in circlesWhile doubting the very ground beneath meTrying to show unquestioning faith in everythingHere am I, a lifetime away from you ?The blood of Christ, or a change of heartMy love wears forbidden coloursMy life believesMy love wears forbidden colours
猜你喜欢 大战神辅助
大战神辅助下载专题为玩家整理出了玩大战神的常用辅助工具,包括大战神辅助器大战神辅助大战神梦想辅助大战神插件大战神微端大战神利刃辅助等,可以帮助完成游戏中的各种任务,自动挂机升级赚钱更容易,玩游戏更轻松
其他版本下载
大战神广告歌曲 完整4首
软件无法下载或下载后无法使用,请点击报错,谢谢!
请描述您所遇到的错误,我们将尽快予以修正,谢谢!
*必填项,请输入内容
本类下载排行
5.41 10.02 10.03 8.94 10.05 10.06 10.07 6.68 10.09 10.010 10.011 10.012 1.513 10.014 10.015
本类精品软件
732KB/中文/5.4
装机必备软件
本类集合软件

参考资料

随机推荐